link
link

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Posting my older material

I originally posted on twitter and facebook that I'd start posting older material from my previous books. Sorry to say this but I'm putting that plan on hold until after the release of Approaching Humanity I'm doing this for two reasons
  1. I'm repackaging my older books under the title of Re:GeNeSiS later this year so it would actually benefit that book for promotional purposes
  2. From now until its release I want to keep as much attention on Approaching Humanity as possible. I've spent a long time writing this book and I want to make sure this book is on the mouths of people
Between now and the release of Approaching Humanity I will post poems that appear in this book but this will be the only material I'm posting on here for the time being

Thank you and I hope you understand

No comments:

Post a Comment